LSF could be the career opportunity you have been waiting for.
People working at Lutheran Services Florida treat each other like family. Whether you work on the front lines or work in an office, you share a common bond that is felt throughout the organization. Our staff envisions a world where children are safe, families are strong and communities are vibrant.
Since 1982, LSF has been providing and sharing solution to protect Florida’s most vulnerable. We began as a means to sustain the work of Lutheran churches that came together in the 70’s and 80’s to address the Vietnamese and Cuban refugee crises. Today, we are one of the largest nonprofits in Florida touching 1 in 50 Floridians with a wide range of services that including:
- early childhood education
- refugee and immigration
- mental health and substance abuse
- juvenile justice
- child welfare.
A career at LSF means working and learning alongside talented professionals who are the best in the business. The values of our organization – OPEN-MINDED, COMPASSIONATE, GENEROUS, VISIONARY HONESTY – drives each one of us.
Be part of the LSF team and share your talent with other caring compassionate people! Click here to see all our career opportunities.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Lutheran Services Florida (LSF). Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts.
What you can do:
· When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) career site.
· Legitimate communications regarding job opportunities at Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) will come from “lsfnet.org” email address.
· If you have questions regarding the legitimacy of a communication, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
· Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to econsumer.gov and thank you for your assistance.