MARCH 13th-19th: Birdies for Charity – Valspar Championship
Attention golf lovers! Support Valspar & LSF through our Birdies for Charity involvement! For every volunteer that serves on behalf of our organization and registers with the code below, Valspar donates $60 per shift back to LSF to support our work. This is a fun way to watch some of the best professional golfers showcase their talent and have the opportunity to see Darius Rucker live (on Saturday), all while helping a great cause and raising funds for LSF Programs! Once you complete your shift of 4-6 hours, you are more than welcome to stay and enjoy the event for the remainder of the day.
Steps to Register as an LSF Volunteer:
- Navigate to the Volunteer Registration website: https://trusteventsolutions.com/event/52/home
- Select ‘Register Here’ in the top right-hand corner. Then select the Team/Group registration, enter the code TEAMVOL23
- After entering the code, you will be prompted to create a username and password
- After ‘logging in’, you will answer the proper questions. Select Lutheran Services Florida from the drop-down form
On the first page, ‘contact information’, please select from these three options:
- Admissions and Tickets: greeting, scanning tickets, welcoming, selling tickets
- Information Booth: interacting with people, getting them to the right place, showing where bathroom is, etc.
- Luxury Suite Hospitality: Suite for sponsors. Welcoming, wrist banding, making sure guests in the hospitality suite are taking care of.
- Please note that the system will say that 3 shifts are required. This is preferred by Valspar (and donates $60 per shift to LSF), however, if your schedule does not permit, we completely understand and can accommodate based on your availability.
There will be support, training, etc. Training is usually right before the shift, or a quick virtual training. The Valspar Championship volunteer uniform package includes a logoed golf polo and choice of tournament ball cap or visor. Individuals will receive a volunteer credential providing complimentary parking and grounds access during tournament rounds to be worn while working. Khaki or tan pants, capris, shorts, or skirts are to be worn with the uniform package.