child care food program
Requirements for Providers
To qualify for USDA reimbursements administered by LSF, Licensed Family Child Care Home Providers Must:
- Be in compliance with and maintain all state licensing requirements.
- Have no more than ten children in their care at any given time.
- Serve nutritious, well-balanced meals that meet all USDA guidelines.
- Maintain enrollment records, daily meal counts, and menus to qualify for reimbursement.
- Prepare and submit menus to CCFP Specialists.
- Agree to random monitoring visits.
This program is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and is administered in Florida by the Department of Health, Bureau of Child Care Food Programs.
For more information, please contact:
Office: (813) 676-9402 or (813) 676-9410